Title of Post – Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Online Form 2021
Date of Post – 24 August 2021
Short Information – Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) From Eligible Indian Citizens On Regular/ Contract Basis. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 23 August 2021.
- Last date for Submission of Application – 22 September 2021.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee – 22 September 2021.
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates Application Fee – No Fee
- UR/OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- Application Fee will be paid through Online OR Any Head Post Office.
- For Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt.RECTT/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/CYCLE-III/UP/2021/8 Details Below
Age Limit as on 23.08.2021
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- maximum Age – 40 years
- For age relaxation please read notification details below.
Process of Selection
Selection will be based on
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|No. of Vacancy||4264|
|Last Date of Apply||22 September 2021|
Community Wise Vacancy Details
|Community||No. of Vacancy|
|PWD – B||16|
|PWD – C||20|
|PWD – DE||17|
How to Apply
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him / her in Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) call letter / Interview advices etc. by email.
- Logon to http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/ (Apply Online Link).
- Search your desired Jobs which you want to Apply.
- Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- Now You HAVE TO, take printout of online application for future Reference.