Title of Post – RPSC Statistical Officer (SO) Online Form 2021
Date of Post – 29 August 2021
Short Information – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Statistical Officer (SO) From Eligible Indian Citizens On Regular/ Contract Basis. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 03 September 2021.
- Last date for Submission of Application – 02 October 2021.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee – 02 October 2021.
- SC/ST/PH Candidates of Rajasthan Application Fee – Rs.150/-
- Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan Application Fee – Rs.250/-
- General & BC (Creamy layer) Candidates Application Fee – Rs.350/-
- Application Fee will be paid through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- For Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt.04/2021-22 Details Below
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
- For age relaxation please read notification details below.
Process of Selection
Selection will be based on
- Written Examination.
- Academic Merit.
RPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
- Post Name – Statistical Officer (SO)
- No. of Vacancy – 43
- Pay Scale – Level-12
- Qualification – Post Graduate Passed
- Job Location – Rajasthan
How to Apply
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him / her in Statistical Officer (SO) call letter / Interview advices etc. by email.
- Logon to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin (Apply Online Link).
- Search your desired Jobs which you want to Apply.
- Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- Now You HAVE TO, take printout of online application for future Reference.